Thursday, December 16, 2010

153 Days.

One hundred fifty-three days. That's how many days there are until I move out of my house and go out on my own.

After that point, the chances of me living with my parents ever again are slim. Although this idea is exciting, it's extremely terrifying. For the next four years of my life, I'll be living in a small dorm room with a roommate. I have never had to share a room with someone before (for more than a week or so). Sadly, since I'm an only child (and home schooled), socialization hasn't opened quite as many doors. In a few months, I'll be thrown into an atmosphere where I'm around people 24/7. Although I don't feel unprepared, I am curious to see how the first few months play out.

I know my blog sounds like a broken record sometimes...but it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment