Sunday, September 26, 2010

Indoor Roller Coaster.

Have you ever felt like there's no right answer? That's kind of the way I'm feeling right now. At the moment, I'm in the season of college applications and exploration. There are so many options to choose from when it comes to college. Honestly, I have no idea what I want to do with my life. Although most people jump to photography when they ask what I want to do, I just cannot see myself being happy with just running a photography business. Yes, I like photography, but I do not want to be forced to do it as a job.

This is where I'm stuck.

What do I do? Do I go to a college where I know I'll be successful...but unhappy? Or a college where I'll be happy, but I'll have no idea what I'm doing? Obviously, I'm going to go with the happy option.

Next question. What truly makes me happy? This is the one question I've been struggling with. What do I love to do that I could translate into a business/ career option? If only we could all become musicians and tour the world. That would be fantastic.

So many choices. So little time.
Application due dates are quickly approaching.
It kind of feels like I'm on one of those indoor roller coasters where it's completely dark.
I know I'm on a roller coaster (aka - applying for colleges), but I have no idea where I'm going.
God has an adventure planned...I can hardly wait to see what happens next.

(end scatter-brained blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment