Monday, July 26, 2010

Poultry Sciences

Today, I visited another college. Not a bad campus - but not the one for me. As I was on the tour, God started speaking to me about certain aspects of my future.

I will not be attending SCAD. Although it seemed like the perfect college for me at first, as the months have progressed, it's become more clear that arts school is not where I'm supposed to be. That's where it gets interesting - if not photography, what will I do with my life? There are so many options. In fact, there's a Poultry Sciences major at the college I looked at today. Though I wouldn't be studying that program, the possibilities it presents are interesting to think about.

Life will be interesting in the coming months.
God has it planned.
Life is good.

-Charis

No comments:

Post a Comment