Saturday, February 19, 2011

Falling Into Place

It's amazing to see how quickly things are beginning to fall into place. As most of you know, I'm planning on moving to Texas (on my own) for the summer. This is quite a huge step for me. However, one thing that has been a bit worrisome is that I still hadn't heard back from the children's ministry that I'm wanting to intern with, and I still hadn't found a place to stay.

These two ginormous details have been constantly nagging at my thoughts for the past few months. My dream has been to go back to Texas for quite a while now, and the thought that it may not actually happen wasn't good. A few nights ago, I was having my quiet time and I just heard God say, "let it go." So I did. Right then and there.

After waiting to hear back for about a month and a half, I finally got an email from the children's ministry - and they said they wanted me! Also, in the past two days, I've heard back from TWO people saying that they would be more than happy to let me stay with them while I'm in Texas.

Things seem to be falling into place quite nicely...I guess all I had to do was just let things go!

Anywho, prayer for the coming months would be awesome. Although two of the major things are taken care of, I'm still stuck with the fact that I need money to make it happen.

Oh! I'm headed to Tulsa in 11 days! I have a scholarship competition and then I'm staying for college weekend once again. Are you ready for this, Oklahoma? (I'll be sure to actually take my camera this time. Photos from the iPhone didn't suffice last time around!)

Much love.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a new adventure soon to be had :D Best of luck with the children's ministry!

    ReplyDelete