Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Million Miles to Go


It feels like I've been in the car for about 17 days...even though it's only been about 8 hours.

Meet Gibbs.
Ever since Gibbs made the long trek from IKEA to my house, we have been
the bestestest of friends.
(He makes a good pillow on road trips as well.)


This is my, "oh-my-gosh-if-I-don't-see-civilization-soon-I'm-going-to-cry" picture.
Don't get me wrong - I love road trips. However, I do not love my mom's choice in books on tape. How many murders can a fabulous detective solve??
Apparently, there is no limit.

Mr. GPS says there's only 30 minutes left until we arrive at our destination.
Thank the Lord.

Anywho. Remember that suitcase that I forgot to pack?
Well, I found out that mom stole my suitcase for this trip...so I got to pack the giant suitcase. Ick!

Basically, I just dumped my wardrobe in the suitcase and called it a night. I have no idea what is currently packed and what I left at home.

Yay for adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment