Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On Dreaming...

Have you ever had a dream where you wake up and think, "what in the world?!"
Yep. I had one of those dreams last night. Ever since I started taking my allergy medicine, my dreams have gotten progressively weirder and weirder.

In this dream, I was in college. However, my whole extended family decided to move into the dorm with me. Although I love my extended family, it would be quite a lot of people in an already tiny dorm room. On top of that, I also had a roommate. For some reason, I could never remember her name. It was quite stressful.
Shortly after I moved in, I met up with some friends from Texas (who were also attending the college) and we decided to start a band.

There were three of us:

I used my supreme beatboxing skillz,
My friend played the cowbell,
and my other friend played the trumpet.

It was quite epic.
For our first show (because we only had to practice once before playing a show...realistic, I know), we went to the Chick-Fil-A on campus and created beautiful music for everyone who walked in.

The dream continued to get progressively weirder...but I need to get back to school.

So long...farewell...Ican'tspellthiswordbutitisawayofsayingbyeinanotherlanguage goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment